Helpline Number (SMS ONLY) : +91-7517714652
Proof of Address
Document acceptable as Proof of Address
- AADHAAR Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India
- Allotment Letter of Accommodation issued by the Central Government or State Government of not more than three years old
- Bank Account Statement**
- Certificate of Address in original signed by a Gazetted Officer
- Certificate of Address in original signed by a Member of Legislative Assembly
- Certificate of Address in original signed by a Member of Parliament
- Certificate of Address in original signed by a Municipal Councilor
- Consumer gas connection card or book or piped gas bill**
- Credit Card Statement**
- Depository Account Statement**
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Government
- Driving License
- Elector's Photo Identity Card
- Electricity Bill**
- Employer Certificate in original (Download format)
- Landline Telephone or Broadband Connection Bill**
- Latest Property Tax Assessment Order
- Passport of the Spouse
- Post Office Passbook having address of the applicant
- Property Registration document
- Water Bill**
- Documents must be self attested by the applicant.
- **Should not be more than three months old on the date of the application.
- Documents should be in the full name of the applicant.
- In case the PAN applicant is a minor, any of the above documents of any of the parents or guardian of such minor shall serve as Proof of Address.